Nope, just saying on here that most people I have acted like that towards was because of Mccain/Obama and arguments over them.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm only a douche when someone acts like a douche to me first, odds are on here they were voting for Mccain anyway. </div></div>
So your saying any who votes Obama is not a douche?
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Nope, just saying on here that most people I have acted like that towards was because of Mccain/Obama and arguments over them.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Early voting says that. Obama will end up with over 300 electoral votes. Landslide or closer, Obama still wins. </div></div>If you would actually listen to someone for a change, polls can be misleading. It depends on who they call.
Anyway, my condolences to him for his loss, though I am not voting for him.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
And they can be right on sometimes, only people who write off polls are the ones who the polls dont favor.
That may be true but don't read into the polls. We'll find out who wins tomorrow night. That's the only poll that will count.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm only a douche when someone acts like a douche to me first, odds are on here they were voting for Mccain anyway. </div></div>
nah.....im pretty sure you were born that way
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I'd really be talking, you are the biggest douche on here. Pot and kettle my friend.
lol. people can't even be civil on a thread about the passing of one candidate's family.
actually, that isn't funny at all.
pretty distasteful to all of you who turned this into a R13 bashing. Shows your ignorance, that I'm sure of. Maybe you are just sore losers. either way...
I'll quit on here if I'm wrong. Mark it down. Can yall man up and do the same?
hmmm no takers....
Duckmeat sweeps in and saves R13 again how sweet
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks